Designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against backsiphonage of contaminated water into the potable water supply. Assembly shall provide protection where a potential health hazard exists.
Features / Benefits
- Tapped ball valves with threaded test cocks allows installation in either position allowing direct replacement of other manufacturer's PVB, regardless of orientation
- Bronze Bonnet for greater strength and durability
- Serial Number visible in any installed orientation
- Top access for easy maintainability
- Protects against backsiphonage
- Typical application: irrigation system
- Owner must protect from freeze damage
- Maximum working water pressure: 150 PSI
- Maximum working water temperature: 110°F
- Hydrostatic test pressure: 300 PSI
- End connections threaded: ANSI B1.20.1
Looking for the description, tech tips, exploded diagram, available styles, documentation, specifications, kit components, and other information?
Log in now
to access to all this information and more!